Each TTUHSC patron receives a PaperCut printing account once they have logged onto a library computer. A PaperCut printing account is a money account used to pay for printing from our computers, among other fines and fees.
- TTUHSCEP Medical, Nursing, Dental and Graduate student accounts are automatically replenished with $50.00 on the academic semester dates of January 3rd and September 1st.
- PaperCut accounts can be indirectly used to pay for any other library service including overdue book fines, lost book fees, 3D prints, poster printing, RUSH interlibrary loan request, document delivery services, mediated searches, etc. (just ask a staff member at a library desk to process the transaction for you).
On September 1st and January 3rd, every student is given a $50.00 credit in their library PaperCut account.
- In order to automatically receive this credit, a student needs to have an existing PaperCut account.
- If a student creates a PaperCut account after the automatic credit renewal (after Jan 3rd or Sept 1st), he/she will need to notify the library staff in order to receive his/her $50.00 credit. Money in the student's PaperCut account may be used to pay for any library service, library fine, or library fee.
- PaperCut accounts are not "savings accounts," and balances are non-refundable.
- PaperCut only replenishes accounts that exist.
- PaperCut balances may be transferred to other students. Click HERE to transfer funds to a different PaperCut account.