TTUHSC affiliated patrons who have an e-raider may use any of the computers and printers located inside the libraries. You must always use your e-raider and password at all times in order to login.
- Due to the HIPPA act, no Patient Health Information (PHI) should ever be printed or accessed from the Libraries computers.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs.
- Unauthorized taking of paper out of printers is not allowed and money will be deducted from your paper-cut account if caught.
- Never share your Password with anyone.
- TTUHSC patrons should avoid using the library computers for social media and streaming services.
- Head/ear phones must be used for all audio and video activity while using the computer. Please see the Circulations desks for headphones.
For assistance with your e-raider, software, or computer updates contact the IT helpdesk at 915-215-4111.
Computer use for non-TTUHSC Patrons
- Non-TTUHSC patrons (FOTL, Community users, Hospital contract, visitors) only have access to certain computers and may only use them for medical research.
- Patrons from the public are not allowed to use or plug-in any USB drives or devices or CDs.
- Public patrons are allowed to limited printing.